About Our Firm
Chad Piotrowski Law is located in downtown Coral Gables, Florida. Miami criminal defense attorney Chad Piotrowski runs one of the area’s most unassuming law firms.
As former Assistant State Attorney for the 11th Judicial Circuit of Florida, Chad’s impressive background prosecuting some of the state’s toughest criminals makes him a tough act to follow. From first-time misdemeanor offenses to felony crimes designated to Repeat Offender Court (ROC), Chad taps his extensive criminal defense knowledge and asserts the same degree of intensity and professionalism in every legal matter.
Chad began his legal career in Wilmington, Delaware by obtaining his J.D. from Widener University School of Law. Criminal defense came naturally, as evidenced by the Certificate of Achievement he was awarded for academic excellence in an advanced Criminal Procedure course. Chad landed a position with the Narcotics Unit of the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office, where he learned the ins and outs of litigation firsthand. This was just the start of what has proven to be a very promising criminal defense career.
Before settling into private practice, Chad quickly acquired the necessary tools to become an exceptional criminal defense attorney, as can be seen by the numerous positions he held throughout the years:
- Assistant State Attorney for the 11th Judicial Circuit of Florida, Miami-Dade County, Florida, under Katherine Fernandez Rundle, Felony Crimes, Juvenile Crimes, and Supervising Attorney in the Domestic Violence Unit.
- Federal Clerkship for the United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, for the Honorable Jacob P. Hart and the Honorable Linda K. Caracappa.
- Lehigh County District Attorney’s Office, Allentown, Pennsylvania, Juvenile Crimes and Appellate Division.
Florida Criminal Matters
In the greater Miami-Dade area, skilled criminal defense attorney Chad Piotrowski has an excellent reputation for covering a multitude of Florida matters, including but not limited to:
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Traffic Offenses
- Probation Violations
- Federal Crimes
- Sealing (or Expungement)
Memberships and Affiliations
- NACDL—National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- FACDL—Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- DCBA—Dade County Bar Association
- MBBA—Miami Beach Bar Association
- ABA—American Bar Association
Chad Piotrowski is an outstanding Miami criminal defense attorney who offers free consultations to all new clients. He is available to discuss your Florida or Miami criminal matter at length. Please contact us today to learn more and to schedule an appointment.