The U.S. has the world’s highest incarceration rate. Housing, feeding, and securing prisoners is incredibly expensive, so the government allows certain criminals to go on probation. Probation is a sanction that can be ordered by the judge. This sanction lets a person stay in their community, as long as a probation officer is supervising…
Whether you want to open a Dispensary, Grow Facility, or you’re a patient, physician or caregiver, there are practical concerns everyone must deal with when “opening up shop.”Florida Medical Marijuana Attorney Chad Piotrowski will counsel individuals and entities regarding the complex, ever-changing and evolving Medical Marijuana Laws in Florida. We handle everything from A to Z. Below you will find a non-exhaustive list of practical concerns to consider and an example of what kind of counseling you can expect to receive when we handle your Florida Medical Marijuana business needs.
- Business consultation & plan
- Application process, licensing & permits
- Creating the appropriate business entity
- Negotiate lease and lease terms
- Location & Zoning issues
- Canna-Accounting & IRS Concerns/Consequences
- Security measures
- Banking issues
- Canna-Friendly Business contacts, such as insurance agents, real estate agents, and accounting firms.