Many people are arrested every year due to prescription drug charges. Many of the cases involve discovering small amounts of controlled drugs in someone’s possession or in someone’s car. Prescription drug charges comprise a large percentage of cases handled in criminal court. Fortunately, there are many defenses available to those facing this type of charge….
Whether you want to open a Dispensary, Grow Facility, or you’re a patient, physician or caregiver, there are practical concerns everyone must deal with when “opening up shop.”Florida Medical Marijuana Attorney Chad Piotrowski will counsel individuals and entities regarding the complex, ever-changing and evolving Medical Marijuana Laws in Florida. We handle everything from A to Z. Below you will find a non-exhaustive list of practical concerns to consider and an example of what kind of counseling you can expect to receive when we handle your Florida Medical Marijuana business needs.
- Business consultation & plan
- Application process, licensing & permits
- Creating the appropriate business entity
- Negotiate lease and lease terms
- Location & Zoning issues
- Canna-Accounting & IRS Concerns/Consequences
- Security measures
- Banking issues
- Canna-Friendly Business contacts, such as insurance agents, real estate agents, and accounting firms.